VP Corporate Finance (FP&A)
Ubicación: Colombia, México, Perú, Ecuador, Chile, Miami
En Kushki estamos creciendo de manera acelerada. ¡Nuestra misión es conectar Latinoamérica con pagos!
VP Corporate Finance
Kushki’s VP of Corporate Finance will be an integral part of the finance team working closely with the company’s CFO in managing the company’s financial strategy. The role will head the financial planning and budgeting process as well as managing its execution, the FP&A team will report to her/him as will the admin team which prepares all executive, investor and board financial material.
- Oversee and manage the Budget and Forecast process, such as annual plans, quarterly forecasts, periodic reviews and updates
- Drive accurate financial planning and forecast to support all finance and accounting functions. Develop financial best practices and standard procedures
- Generate financial models and forecasts, monitor financial performance metrics, and provide insights and practical recommendations for improvement across the business
- Gather business performance data, analyze and compare it to previous periods, and develop recommendations for improvements in revenue growth or resource allocation.
- Work closely with other senior leaders to drive growth and seek improvements in operational processes
- Oversee and generate all financial presentation material, including decks, models and supporting material for Executives, Board and Investors.
- Oversee the buying, procurement and facilities process
- Oversee Pricing Committee
- Execute Strategic Planning Processes
- MBA or relevant graduate degree from top-tier institution or similar academic / professional experience
- 15+ years experience in Corporate Finance: FP&A, IR, Strategy
- At least 5 years in managerial and strategy ownership roles
- Bilingual - English | Spanish (Must)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of payments and/or financial service industries, and fintech
- Startup and rapid growth experience desirable
Fundada en 2017, Kushki ha estandarizado la interoperabilidad de pagos a través de Latam, habilitando pagos locales y conectando a la región a través de pagos transfronterizos con tarjetas de crédito y débito, transferencias bancarias, efectivo digital, wallets y otros medios de pago alternativos. Como resultado, la compañía ha experimentado un crecimiento exponencial, siendo valorizada en 600 millones de dólares y triplicando el tamaño de su equipo en 2021.
Kushki is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and inclusion. Our employment decisions are made without discriminating based upon nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, color, disability or any other characteristics that are protected by law.