Portfolio and Partner Analyst
Ubicación: México, Ecuador
En Kushki estamos creciendo de manera acelerada. ¡Nuestra misión es conectar Latinoamérica con pagos!
PORTFOLIO AND PARTNER ANALYST
The prime purpose of the Risk Management Department is to manage and control the financial risk/exposure of merchants and suppliers including compliancy issues which may arise from brand regulations, legal requirements and by Card Schemes.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Kushki Risk Management in Portfolio and Partner Management with vetting of key accounts, high exposure merchants and existing Partners of financial screening for targeted PSP / Marketplace Partners. Advise the Lead of Portfolio & Partner Mngt in managing the PSP portfolio and maintaining of the risk classification and AML controls on Kushki’s PSP / Partners to enable Kushki tune the risk/exposure of PSP with the required 2nd concurrence and deposit levels (visa versa).
The Portfolio and Partner analyst should review existing key account and high exposure merchants, PSP on target business and exposures in relation to their financial strength, and sub-merchant risk exposure, PCI compliancy status and current deposit levels periodically based on the risk grade. Monitor changes in sales volume and activities, review requested adjustments to ensure that there is not an unlimited risk/exposure and/or a potential liability claim for Kushki and change the approval conditions accordingly.
He/she should focus on the total portfolio in relation to Kuskhi’s risk appetite and excessive fraud / CB’s, negative collections and bad debt risk on a periodic basis (e.g. withhold money from transfer, settle accounts receivable, put an account on hold, change deposit level, disconnect merchant) and advise the Director of the Risk Department and CRO accordingly.
In addition he/she will act as a back-up for risk colleagues and supports them when required
- Execute risk assessment and reviews on new PSPs / Partners clients
- Ongoing monitoring of PSP and sub-merchant activities, financials, websites, fraud, refunds & chargeback’s, ownership etc.
- Re-determine the risk category and set deposit levels or other guarantees based on the merchant risk rating, net EAD / NDX and expected exposure. Decide up on the required fraud screening activities
- Perform portfolio & risk analysis for management of the total risk exposure and signaling high risks
- Communicate with customer service, sales representatives, finance and other internal departments affected by PSP investigations
- Prepare fortnight overview of current issues to be discussed in the Risk meeting / MT meeting or Board meeting
- Advise and support sales department regarding customer agreed (or to be agreed) issues
- Monitor merchant PCI DSS compliancy and prepare the PCI compliancy reporting on PSPs
- Maintenance of all internal systems to agreed standards of accuracy and timeliness
- Education (bachelor) or equivalent level
- Three or more years experience in a financial environment or equivalent
- Risk / business economic affinity
- Advised Card Scheme and eCommerce experience and knowledge
- Affinity with IT and IT-related projects and eCommerce
Other significant requirements for this role
- Spanish and English language in word and writing
Fundada en 2017, Kushki ha estandarizado la interoperabilidad de pagos a través de Latam, habilitando pagos locales y conectando a la región a través de pagos transfronterizos con tarjetas de crédito y débito, transferencias bancarias, efectivo digital, wallets y otros medios de pago alternativos. Como resultado, la compañía ha experimentado un crecimiento exponencial, siendo valorizada en 600 millones de dólares y triplicando el tamaño de su equipo en 2021.
Kushki is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and inclusion. Our employment decisions are made without discriminating based upon nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, color, disability or any other characteristics that are protected by law.