Director Strategic Finance
Our adventure as a Unicorn continues and we want to continue making an impact as a Nation! Dare to be part of our effort to digitize more businesses, by taking our payment channels to different countries and thus fulfill our mission of Connecting Latam with Payments.
Strategic Finance Director
This role will support the VP Corporate Finance and Senior Leadership to build Finance Models to drive the strategy of the company. Lead reporting to executive level and investors, and develop the Strategic Finance area in the company.
These will be your main functions:
- Partner with Senior Leadership to build Finance Models, embed unit economics, for investor relations
- Establish and manage financial KPIs and an effective oversight process to enable rapid business decisions while mitigating risks
- Identify risks & opportunities, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into insights and make recommendations to the leadership team based on your findings
- Devise executive level presentations to summarize and communicate results in a succinct and compelling manner. Assist in preparation of materials for Board meetings
- Enhance weekly / monthly reporting for executive and finance leadership including development of income statement and cash flow snapshot
- Assist with development of Financial Models and analyses to support strategic initiatives (ie Sales, Product) that may be introduced into budgeting and forecasting processes colleagues
- Support recurring external reporting at the investor level or to external stakeholders
- Develop the Strategic Finance team
Our Strategic Finance Director must meet the following requirements:
- We expect you to have previous demonstrated experience in investment banking, private equity / venture capital, strategic finance and / or management consulting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with organizational, interpersonal, technical, and leadership skill
- Prior experience working with complex budgeting, planning and reporting tool
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment, where adapting to change is necessary
- Demonstrated problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; as well as ability to be strategic and critical thinking
At Kushki we care about you and your well-being. We believe that the most valuable asset in the organization is its people, and that is why we offer you:
💥💪🏻 A great professional challenge
🖥️ Access to training platforms and constant training
🪂 Holiday recharge days
🎂 No work on your Birthday
💻⛱️ Flexibility in your workplace (Hybrid mode)
🧠❤️🩹 A platform for physical, emotional, and financial well-being
📖 Agreements with universities and institutes in the region, so that you can continue with your professional training
😎💰Additional Monetary Benefits
Kushki is the world-class paytech that connects Latin America with digital payments and helps businesses reduce the costs and complexity of digital transactions, while improving acceptance rates and reducing fraud. Kushki operates locally in more than ten countries and relies on its local teams to offer customized solutions to clients in each country.
With less than a decade of existence Kushki has been classified within the Unicorn category after achieving a valuation of US$1.5 billion.
For the latest news you can visit our blog:
https://www.kushki.com/en/blog/ or our page: https://www.kushki.com/
Come and join us! 🦄🚀
¿What do we believe?
We know the potential of Latin America and we dare to aim high. We are moved by the idea of creating an ecosystem, where things are done with love, purpose and for the common good; supporting each other to learn and evolve together. We allow companies in our region to grow without limits.
We have a great capacity to develop the best technology, which is why we are constantly innovating and introducing new solutions to the market.
Our value Proposition
Kushki is the only payment gateway that allows you to transact locally throughout Latin America under a single integration, avoiding international fees and capital outflow taxes. We have local operations and teams in all the countries where we operate to give better and faster responses to our businesses.
Kushki se enorgullece de ser un empleado que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Abrazamos la diversidad y la inclusión. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se toman sin discriminar por nacionalidad, raza, etnia, religión, género, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, estado civil, color, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Kushki prides himself on being an equal opportunity employee. We embrace diversity and inclusion. Our employment decisions are made without discrimination based on national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, color, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.