En Kushki estamos creciendo de manera acelerada. ¡Nuestra misión es conectar Latinoamérica con pagos!
As the Manager of Sales Development, you will be responsible for building out and scaling our sales development organization. You will be an integral part of the Marketing leadership team by providing continuous mentorship for our SDRs, refining our SDR process, defining and tracking our KPIs and spearheading SDR recruiting. You will work closely with other leaders in marketing, sales, and operations to drive the strategy for the SDR team.
- Recruit, hire, coach, and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives and Market Research Analysts
- Guide the team through executing outbound prospecting to approved buyers working at named Accounts in order to generate meetings and pipeline for the sales team
- Work with marketing and sales operations to ensure thorough follow up of inbound leads
- Prospect to drive attendance and follow-up to events, trade shows, conferences, etc
- Share learnings on messaging, plays, and buyers with the rest of the GTM engine
- Monitor and refine processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the SDR team
- Achieve quarterly and annual meeting and pipeline targets
- Report on pipeline-building metrics and forecast to senior management
- Collaborate with enablement teams for targeted training and development
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Ensure that team metrics are aligned with the broader organizational objectives
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing high performing sales development teams
- Strong understanding of sales development best practices (cadence management, cold-calling, objection handling, tools, etc.) and pipeline building process
- Note this will required the employee and team to be in the office a minimum defined number of days per week (3-4)
- English speaking, preferred, in case of working with PSP team in the future
Fundada en 2017, Kushki ha estandarizado la interoperabilidad de pagos a través de Latam, habilitando pagos locales y conectando a la región a través de pagos transfronterizos con tarjetas de crédito y débito, transferencias bancarias, efectivo digital, wallets y otros medios de pago alternativos. Como resultado, la compañía ha experimentado un crecimiento exponencial, siendo valorizada en 600 millones de dólares y triplicando el tamaño de su equipo en 2021.
Kushki is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and inclusion. Our employment decisions are made without discriminating based upon nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, color, disability or any other characteristics that are protected by law.