Senior Product Manager
Ubicación: Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, Chile, Mexico
At Kushki we are growing rapidly. Our mission is to connect Latin America with payments!
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
What You'll Do
As product leader at Ingenio Kushki you will need to continuously anticipate the customers needs and identify opportunities for delivering additional value to the business. All that combined with the highest ethical standards and poise
- Define the high-level strategy for our commerce platform product offerings having ownership of the product roadmap and manage the end to end delivery of new features.
- Work with our different internal teams to scan the markets in search for the right partners to build our products.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to make those products a reality
- Work closely with the Analytics, Marketing, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Partnerships, Business Operations and Financial Operations.
- Own the P&L for the products you create
- Build and lead a team as the products grow in complexity and importance to the business
We're looking for a seasoned professional that is able to leverage their technical expertise to think creatively in search of opportunities to make an impact in our business and industry and inspire others to follow them in their path to build great products, whether they're your colleagues or partners in different companies. We think you could be a great fit if you possess the following:
- 10+ years of experience in building/managing ecommerce, marketplace, billing, and collection products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead without authority and influence external stakeholders
- Experience managing third party developer companies and leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience building and developing a team of your own
- Fluent Spanish & English
- Availability to travel as needed
Fundada en 2017, Kushki ha estandarizado la interoperabilidad de pagos a través de Latam, habilitando pagos locales y conectando a la región a través de pagos transfronterizos con tarjetas de crédito y débito, transferencias bancarias, efectivo digital, wallets y otros medios de pago alternativos. Como resultado, la compañía ha experimentado un crecimiento exponencial, siendo valorizada en 600 millones de dólares y triplicando el tamaño de su equipo en 2021.
Kushki se enorgullece de ser un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Abrazamos la diversidad y la inclusión. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se toman sin discriminar por nacionalidad, raza, etnia, religión, género, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, estado civil, color, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Kushki is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and inclusion. Our employment decisions are made without discriminating based upon nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, color, disability or any other characteristics that are protected by law