Director Customer Care
Director Customer Care
Kushki is looking for a Director of Customer Service who can help design, build, and manage an international, multi-channel Service organization that provides exceptional experiences for Kushki customers worldwide. This person will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Customer Service business, and for leading the expansion of the organization including direct and indirect channels to serve customers globally. The ideal candidate for this position has successfully led a Payments or technical SaaS-based support organization and is a collaborative leader passionate about customer success and knowledgeable of the payments ecosystem in Latin America
- Overall responsibility for providing high-quality customer support within defined, measurable service levels, including 24/7 response and resolution within defined support tiers
- Utilize integrated support channels to provide customers with highly effective, responsive support, and the highest standards of quality in all customer interactions
- Manage escalation of critical customer issues, working closely with Product Management and/or Engineering, and in close communication with Sales and Account Management
- Build strong internal relationships, address escalations, and manage stakeholder expectations
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering on defect resolution and product enhancements
- Hire, develop, and mentor Service team members, building a culture of excellence and exceptional customer experiences
- Manage operational dashboard to track and monitor key business metrics; maintain a high-level view of all open customer issues, and present regular updates on open issues (both internally and externally)
Skills, Experience & Education
- 10+ years of experience managing Customer Service teams
- Experience managing global Service teams and channels
- Experience with the payments industry, ideally familiar with PSPs, acquiring and/or processing operations
- Excellent customer management instincts and abilities, strong written and verbal communication, executive-level presence
- Fluent in Spanish and English (decent intermediate level), and Portuguese a plus
- Enterprise + mid market focus
- Plus: Ideally comes from the payment/fintech industries, if not, then a technical SaaS product
- Regional / International experience is a must
At Kushki we think of you and your well-being. We believe that the most valuable thing in the organization is its people, and that is why we offer you:
💥💪🏻 A great professional challenge
🏘️ Hybrid work
🖥️ Access to training platforms and constant training
🪂 Holiday recharge days
🎂 No work on your birthday
💻⛱️ Flexibility in your workplace (Hybrid)
🧠❤️🩹 A platform for physical, emotional, and financial well-being
📖 Agreements with universities and institutes in the region, so that you can continue with your professional training
😎💰Additional Monetary Benefits
Kushki is the world-class paytech company that connects Latin America with digital payments and helps businesses reduce the costs and complexity of digital transactions, while improving acceptance rates and reducing fraud. Kushki operates locally in more than ten countries and relies on its local teams to offer customized solutions to clients in each country.
With less than a decade of existence Kushki has been classified within the Unicorn category after achieving a valuation of US$1.5 billion.
For the latest news you can visit our blog:
¡Come and join us! 🦄🚀
¿What do we believe?
We know the potential of Latin America and we dare to aim high. We are moved by the idea of creating an ecosystem, where things are done with love, purpose and for the common good; supporting each other to learn and evolve together. We allow companies in our region to grow without limits.
We have a great capacity to develop the best technology, which is why we are constantly innovating and introducing new solutions to the market.
Our value Proposition
Kushki is the only payment gateway that allows you to transact locally throughout Latin America under a single integration, avoiding international fees and capital outflow taxes. We have local operations and teams in all the countries where we operate to give better and faster responses to our businesses.
Kushki se enorgullece de ser un empleado que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Abrazamos la diversidad y la inclusión. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se toman sin discriminar por nacionalidad, raza, etnia, religión, género, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, estado civil, color, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Kushki prides himself on being an equal opportunity employee. We embrace diversity and inclusion. Our employment decisions are made without discrimination based on national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, color, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.