Strategic Finance Manager
Strategic Finance Manager
As a Strategic Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the financial strategy, optimizing financial operations, and driving informed decision-making within our organization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business objectives and financial goals.
What will be your main functions?
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscapes, and emerging opportunities to drive strategic financial decision-making.
- Develop and implement the company's financial strategy aligned with organizational objectives and growth targets.
- Create detailed financial models and conduct thorough financial analysis to support business initiatives, investment decisions, and resource allocation.
- Provide insights on revenue projections, cost optimization, and potential financial risks.
- Monitor financial performance against budgets and forecasts, providing regular updates and variance analysis to stakeholders while collaborating with various departments to ensure alignment with strategic goals.
- Assess competitive landscapes, analyze potential investment opportunities and capital allocation – that align with the company’s strategic plan –, perform due diligence and provide recommendations.
- Prepare comprehensive financial reports, presentations, and dashboards for executive leadership team, investors and board meetings.
- Develop strong communication and relationships with investors
- Support Fundraising processes
Our Strategic Finance Manager must meet the following requirements:
- Strong understanding of payment processing operations, industry dynamics, and regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience in financial analysis, strategic planning, and financial modeling within the payments industry or a related sector.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders and to comfortably present to leadership team
- Experience with investor relations
- Proficient in financial software and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Fluent English
En Kushki pensamos en ti y en tu bienestar. Creemos que lo más valioso de la organización son las personas, y por eso te ofrecemos:
💥💪🏻 Un gran reto profesional
🏘️ Trabajo híbrido o remoto, según tu rol
🖥️ Acceso a plataformas de capacitación y entrenamiento constante
🪂 Días de recarga de vacaciones
🎂 El día de tu cumpleaños libre
💻⛱️ Flexibilidad en tu lugar de trabajo
🧠❤️🩹 Una plataforma de bienestar físico, emocional, y financiero
📖 Convenios con universidades e institutos en la región, para que continues con tu formación profesional
😎💰Beneficios monetarios adicionales